Holidays are awesome.
But what if you can’t go away for a relaxing time on the ski slopes, to the Balinese beach or to a yoga retreat?
I traveled to Germany to visit my mum
(who just got an ankle replacement)
and escaped the Melbourne winter for 4 weeks.
What I realised during my trip:
Simple and even very short things are so nourishing for body & soul.
… and the best: most of them are of no cost, could be enjoyed between work/household and are fun.
Please watch these two videos (by clicking on the pic) and you know what I mean.
What else could you do?
- Go for a walk in the nature. The forrest is great, because of the energy you feel from the trees. But you could also go to a park, to the beach etc.
- Walk barefoot for more grounding.
- A bike ride to the next Farmer’s Market
- Catch up with family & friends. Socialising is so important for our health.
- Enjoying “me-time” is also good for your soul. Just do what you like to do. Use the time to discover your creative side.
- Meditation or breathing exercises
Or for adventures relaxation – here are two examples 🙂
“Eisbach-Surfing” in the middle of Munich (click to watch)
I hope you got inspired to incorporate a “little holiday” into your everyday life.
Nourish your body & soul to become more happy and energised.
Happy Thermie cooking & living
PS: Please comment for more ideas 🙂